Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Culinary Delights

Yes, apparently it is another one of those days when I have a ton of posts.
I just finished making the 'radish green soup' Sharon had posted earlier. WAY too much lemon flavor, it dominates the soup. Anyone wanting to try this, I'd recommend the zest and juice of 1/4 lemon. It also took about 13 mins for the potatoes to soften, a little longer than the recipe said.


Here's a couple fresh salads I made, all from garden ingredients. Lettuce, green beans, radishes, green onion, and wood strawberries. I went back and added cheese, tomatoes, and a little turkey before we ate them (its not challenge time yet!!)

3 comments:

  1. What did you think of the radish greens soup besides too much lemon? How was the texture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aside from too much lemon I thought it was good - I'll bring what I have left along tonite - you can try it yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed the 3 samples of radish green soup. Kathy and Katelynn didn't care for it so I ate theirs. Grandma, Mom and Sue liked it too. Yummy :)

    ReplyDelete