Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 31 Meals

I seem to be using the last bits of a lot of my inventory.  I don't think it's going to be too much longer.  I may be talking concession soon!!!  I know that Mark is smiling as he's reading this!!!!  I used the last of my beans for the loobee beans.  I split the batch in three so I have enough for the next two days.  As far as frozen vegetables go, I only have a bag of carrots, a very small bag of beets, a bag of pea pods, a bag of freezer pickles, two 1/2 baked potatoes and a few wilting lettuce leaves.  I have 3 1/2 eggs and about 3 oz of turkey.  I have lots of grape juice, bran and corn meal but I'm afraid I can't survive on grape juice and corn meal.  The time is ticking down away . . .
Breakfast consisted of 1 1/2 scrambled eggs, applesauce, cornbread with grape jam, 1/2 baked potato with chives and some chicory beverage.


Grazing snacks included polenta with loobee beans, the last of the applesauce zucchini bread, applesauce, bread and butter pickles, and a tomato vegetable soup I made last night with the last of the tomato sauce, last turnips, second last bag of carrots, summer squash, chives and garlic.

No comments:

Post a Comment