Friday, February 3, 2012

Inventory

I took this inventory yesterday, so some of this stuff has been eaten. I tried to keep it in the same order as the last inventory, for those who care to compare.


Canned and dried;

Grape butter, very little

Grape jelly, half a jar

Elderberry preserves 1/2 pint

Whole tomatoes 1 pint

Summer squash 1 pint

Apples in light syrup 1/2 pint

Dry beans (all soybeans) 2.5oz

Whit vinegar 1 qt

Wine vinegar 6 fl oz

White sugar 4 oz

Maple sugar 8 oz

Salted fish 1/2 oz

Wheat flour 4 oz

Corn flour 4 oz

Wheat bran 3 lbs

Elderberry oil 1 tbs

Vegetable oil 3 fl oz

Basswood nuts, small container

Bread crumbs, 1/2oz


Fridge and perishables;

Green onion, 1/2 small

Yeast, 2 oz

Milk, 1/2 cup

Grape juice, 1 cup

Apricot syrup, 1-1/2 cups

Eggs, thawed, 3

Applesauce, 1-1/2 cups

Raisins, 2 oz

Cheese, 1/2oz

Carrots, small bag

Polenta, 4 oz


Frozen;

Rose hips (pressed) 2 oz

Eggs, 10

Lemon, 3/4

Melons 1 lb

Grape juice, 1 qt

Tomatoes, frozen whole peeled, 2lbs

Green beans, 8 oz

Turkey, 4 oz

1/2 baked potato


As you can see I added some cheese to my inventory. I made it using the slightly sour milk. I added some apricot syrup to water and put it on the stove until it was hot. I added the milk, then stirred it until I saw the milk curdling. It smells and tastes sour. I am debating whether I should eat it or not.  And no, if you weigh in with your suggestion, I probably won't listen.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment