Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 14 - 18.9% of the way there!!!

I just read Mark's last post.  I totally agree with the concept of saving every last scrap.  If I drop a green bean on the floor and the cat attacks it, I feel sad for the loss.  (If the cat would eat it, it would be a different story but NO they just want to play with everything!)  This challenge has been - well let's just say  VERY challenging. Although I have thoroughly enjoyed the process and the food, it would be nice to have just a little more protein and some more butter.  At the restaurant today, I had two small pieces of pizza, a grilled chicken sandwich, a scoop of mashed potatoes and two VERY large cups of coffee.  I too am stuffed.  It was nice to take a break and I am ready to meet tomorrow with new resolve.
For breakfast I had two corncakes with plum preservers and chicory beverage.  For snack tonight I had a small piece of cornbread.  It was a GREAT day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment