Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Breakfast, Day 5

For breakfast today I have a Swiss Chard and Tomato Frittata, the last potato pancake, the last veggie patty, 1/2 cup of blueberries, and a cup of chicory coffee.

Swiss Chard & Tomato Frittata

1 cup swiss chard
1 egg
1 small tomato
1 clove garlic
a bit of green onion
basil
goose oil


Chop chard and sauté with onion, basil, and garlic for a few minutes. Add scrambled egg. Top with tomato, then flip.

The tomatoes stuck to the pan, other than that this came out very well. Tasted great. Used up the last of my chicory, I'll have to pick and roast some more today if I have time, or else I'll have to go without :(

I am also out of onions. I have 1 small potato left. 8 meals to go!

2 comments:

  1. again, your food looks downright appetizing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? Mark makes all of his stuff look so great!

    ReplyDelete