Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lunch, Day 3


Lunch today is vegetable shish kebabs - bell pepper, garlic, potato, turnip, tomato, apple, cucumber, and summer squash out on the grill. This was supposed to be yesterday's dinner, but there wasn't a grill at the party we went to. This vegetarian stuff is for the birds.

Best flavors, garlic and apples. The apples pretty much turned to mush but they taste great. Jessica contends, 'The garlic is nasty! Its too much.' The turnips don't seem to be cooked enough, they were much better in the soup I made yesterday.

4 comments:

  1. I love big chunks of cooked garlic! I bet it was delish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark - these look great. In fact, every meal you've presented on the blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes me a good photographer - not necessarily a good cook :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are probably both!!! Plus - you are VERY creative. I'm loving this challenge.

    ReplyDelete