Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 2 Breakfast


I dreamt of food all night. Cookies, potato chips, and chocolate danced in my head.

This morning, after a brief and torturous journey to the West Side Market to buy honey (for use preserving sour blackberries we've gathered... not to be eaten this week) and seeds to sprout, I needed some breakfast. I had three hard boiled eggs, a few slices of cucumber, and three cherry tomatoes, all sprinkled with sea salt, my one luxury. It was very yummy.

I need to figure out a way to up my calorie intake... pretty much everyone else is eating meat... I'm vegetarian, so that's not an option for me. Sharon and I were discussing this on our way back from the Market, and she suggests that I need to find a way to take in some more fat too, since I have no oils to cook with.
See you at lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment