Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lunch, Day 2

For lunch today, vegetable soup and a fresh cucumber. I also had one of the veggie patties Sharon made on Thursday.

The soup had turnips, kohlrabi, carrots, summer squash, a few small beets, a handful of corn, and some frozen spinach. Add garlic and various spices as well. I cooked some salted meat in it but removed them for later consumption. My wife said it needed salt, I didn't eat anything with salt in it yesterday so the salt from the meat is almost too much for me.

I've made a tea with linden flowers, mint, and stevia for the afternoon. I've been snacking on soynuts and apricot leather while watching TV, waiting for a party this afternoon.

On a different note Kathy, Jeff, Todd, and I went fishing in the canal last night - mostly a lot of standing around, but Todd caught a nice little catfish. Maybe he'll post pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment