Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Meals for the Finale

Cabbage Casserole:
(I started making the Japanese Pizza from 101cookbooks.com but did not have enough eggs, so I put it in a casserole dish)
Shredded Cabbage
Pea Pods
2 Eggs
Cornmeal
Bean Sprouts
Chives

Bake in 350 degree oven until slightly browned (well, actually until I was ready to put the next dish in the oven)

Plum Stuffed Apples with Mullberry Wine Sauce

I cut the apples in half and removed the seeds.
I took the frozen plum pieces, boiled them and removed the skins.
Then, I put the plum pieces in the crevices of the apple halves.

For the sauce, I boiled mulberry wine with stevia and added mulberry juice from the frozen mulberries. I put the sauce over the apples and am currently baking it in a 350 degree oven.
It is taking forever for the apples to soften - I probably should have boiled them first.

Berry Cobbler

Same recipe as before but I added blueberries and blackberries (and sifted the cornmeal). I also didn't put black walnuts in the topping.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I added radishes to the Japanese casserole for a little bit of color.

    ReplyDelete