Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 1 Breakfast & Lunch

For breakfast:
Sprouted buckwheat (dried in the oven) cooked in apple juice (left over from mom's applesauce), stevia and dried mulberries.
Very chewy - aren't you supposed to chew your food 100x anyway before swallowing it?

For lunch:
Veggie patties - made from sprouted chic peas, sprouted brocolli, corn meal, eggs, foraged wild garlic, chives and basil. I cooked it last night in the walnut oil Mark gave me a few months ago.

Roasted veggies - I made this yesterday with the rest of the walnut oil - turnips, beets, carrots, green beans, spinach, potato. I was going to use this as a base for soup but it looked too good to boil. Besides, we obtained a goose neck as a trade from Mark so I used that along with turnip greens and beet greens to make broth.

No comments:

Post a Comment