Thursday, July 29, 2010

Breakfast, Day 7

Breakfast today consists of 2 eggs, hashbrowns, apocalypse bacon, an apple, blueberries, zucchini cake, and chicory coffee.

I fried the goose skin again, along with some other fatty bits I saved from the bird in order to have oil to cook the eggs and potatoes. I used up the last eggs, chicory coffee, goose skin, potato, and the last bit of zucchini bread Sharon gave me.

I feel that breakfast was consistently the easiest meal to adjust to this week. Before the challenge I wasn't much of a breakfast eater. I would have a cup of coffee and an early lunch but never such a structured meal. The food for the most part was pretty standard fare with a sufficient supply of potatoes and eggs to accommodate most mornings. 2 meals to go, you cannot imagine my excitement in anticipation of the conclusion!

2 comments: