Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 5 & Only 2 More To Go!

I finished up the rest of the goose broth veggie soup between breakfast and lunch. It was very bland so I had enough of it!

For breakfast I also had 2 mini pieces of zucchini cake.

For lunch I made chicken wraps similar to mom's. I mixed the chicken with mulberry juice, chives, olive oil, sunflower sprouts and 1 diced golden delicious apple. I put that on top of swiss chard and rolled it up. Yummy!

For snacks I had blueberries, blackberries and roasted soybeans.

For dinner Mark shared some of his roasted goose & stuffing - it was absolutely delicious!

Now I am enjoying a glass of mint iced tea slightly sweetened with stevia (I put the choco-mint leaves and the stevia in the tea ball in a big pot of water on the stove).

No comments:

Post a Comment