Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 1 - Supper and my conspiracy theory

I had to work yesterday evening and we were very busy so there wasn't much time to think about food - that's a good thing. During my break, I ate the rest of the roasted vegetables and the remaining two veggie patties that Sharon made on Thursday. I made two pots of iced tea yesterday. One was spearmint, the other peppermint. I foraged for iced tea bottles in our recycle bag and I took a bottle of minty iced tea with me as well. The funniest thing happened at work. I was thinking that the roasted vegetables really could use a little salt. Our kitchen at work always has salt and pepper shakers so I went looking for them. They had disappeared!!! My little storage baggie of salt, pepper, tea bags, sweetner, etc. in my desk was also lacking salt. I think that the universe and the Demarkracy are conspiring. No snacks - I went right to bed when I got home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment