Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 20 - More Like 67% Of The Way!

Breakfast was a couple of eggs, bran cereal, and the last bit of turkey skins. I actually fried the rest of the skins a couple of days ago, concerned that they would spoil.

Another afternoon at a friend's house means I will be taking my lunch on the road. I had a baking bonanza this morning, making crackers, mini-turkey pies, and 2 small pizzas with onion, garlic, chives, tomato, and cream cheese. Lunch will be 1 pizza, 2 mini pies, crackers, and grape soda. I am fairly certain i've posted all these recipes in previous posts.

Dinner is yet to come, but I will most likely make spaghetti and some soybeans or green beans (or maybe i'll live on the edge abd have both!)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment