Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 6 - SO Satisfied!!!


For breakfast this morning I had the leftover Christmas Soup that I didn't eat yesterday, another slushy and some chicory.
Mark, Sharon and I got together for a trade and to share a meal.  Mark also helped me to grind the wheat - well actually Mark did most of the work - THANK YOU Mark!  I haven't had any grains this week and I really enjoyed the hot bran cereal and veggie pizza.



After lunch, Sharon and I made roasted vegetables - well actually Sharon made roasted vegetables -THANK YOU SHARON - I just helped pick and clean the veggies.  They are SO yummy.  Then we made zucchini, applesauce, black walnut bread.   Oh my goodness- I'm in heaven!!!  I ate some of the bread with a little butter along with a grape/applesauce slushy.

No comments:

Post a Comment