Friday, January 13, 2012

Hello, Mother

As previously mentioned I went to a friends house last night, challenge treats in tow. I made a bunch of wheat crackers for the event. I took some turkey mallows with as well, and a couple bottles of wine I made.

I don't really remember much about making the wines, it was quite early in the year and I can't even remember what I had for breakfast yesterday. I took one bottle labeled 'apricot wine' and another labeled 'mixed berry wine'. The apricot wine was capped in a 12oz bottle. It was quite well pressurized and had a good slightly sour taste. The mixed berry wine was corked in a 12oz bottle. I took a taste and it had a weird, earthy dark flavor. I passed it over to Mike. He took a drink, looked at me with a sour face and said, 'Dude, you have a bottle of vinegar.' So now I have challenge created vinegar! Boy my salads are going to be great! Lucky thing the winter has been so warm,  I can go out and gather greens, oh, wait...


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment