Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day Four - Only Seventy TO GO!!!!

Breakfast consisted of more potato pancakes (the potatoes are starting to get soft so I have to use them up), a grape juice and applesauce slushy, grape juice and chicory beverage.



For my "grazing" meals today I have a salad (consisting of lettuce from the kitchen garden, beets, the mutant carrot, small cherry tomatoes, sunflower seeds from last year, and bread and butter pickles), zucchini soup (one of my favorite soups), and vegetable soup made earlier this week.

4 comments:

  1. Such optimism! I bet by day 40 we'll have a much different outlook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can help you eat up those potatoes real quick...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking of sharing half the turkey with you. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not fair to you! I will trade you for some meat though.

    ReplyDelete