Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 24 - Exemption Day

No pictures today.  I attended a seminar for my job.  So, since breakfast, lunch and snacks were provided, I decided today was the day!

For breakfast at home:  Two eggs and two strips of turkey bacon with two cups of decaf coffee
For breakfast at the seminar:  One blueberry scone, a banana, a strawberry and two more cups of decaf
For lunch:  One turkey sandwich with tomato, lettuce and cheese, 1/4 cup of pasta salad, two cookies, a small fruit salad and coffee
For snack:  One bag of baked potato chips
For supper:  Tuna salad with eggs, sweet pickles and mayo and one slice of prairie bread toast with butter and of course more decaf coffee

I ate lots of protein today to make up for the deficit and REALLY enjoyed the coffee  It was very nice to have the exemption day but I am now fortified and ready to get back on track.  Mark and I are going to cook and trade tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment