Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 25

Breakfast; bran cereal, eggs, applesauce. This jar of milk is starting to sour, I will endeavor to make cheese again.

Lunch; a few crackers. I was running behind on the day, and didn't really get to make any lunch. I headed over to mom's and we made turkey pies and crackers. She let me root through her garden for turnips too.

Dinner; a feast! Kathy made a challenge food meal, and Sharon brought some rice too. I had squirrel soup, corn on the cob, spaghetti squash with tomato sauce, polenta with the same sauce, beets, pea pods, rice, and raspberries rolled in maple sugar.

Afterwards I took the last 2 12 oz bottles of wine I had over to Peter's. The berry wine was vinegar so I gave that to Peter, and then I enjoyed the last bottle of apricot wine.

The big jug of mulberry wine I made smells like rotted feet. I am not going to drink it.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment