Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day Three Menu


Breakfast today was really good. I had a twice baked potato with parsley, one scrambled egg and a slushy made from blackberry applesauce, frozen grape juice and a little sugar. YUMMY!!!

Except for breakfast, I am not going to have a whole meal - I probably will just graze throughout the day the way I did yesterday. That seems to work better for this challenge. The items I am taking with me today to "graze" on are: vegetable soup, apricot glazed carrots, bread and butter pickles (from trade day), loubee beans and mint tea.

I'll probably have to raid the supplies when I get home tonight!

1 comment:

  1. You can cook your whole wheat grains up like rice, I'd give em 4:1 water to grain ratio and cook for about 30 mins. It might be nice for you to have some grains!

    ReplyDelete