Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 22

I got busy and didn't get to post last night. Here were the delights of yesterday;

Breakfast; scrambled eggs, bran cereal, apples, and grape juice. This was the good can of grape juice, when I made raisins I had to split and seed all the grapes. There was a lot of good clear juice in the bottom of the bowl when I was done.

I have no idea why my phone keeps rotating the pictures. I wish it would stop.

Lunch; 3 turkey pies, relish, whatever else is on the plate there. I don't remember what I had so I'll leave that up to your interpretation.

Dinner; spaghetti with tomato sauce, catfish filet. This is the last whole catfish I had. I have 1 more cooked filet and then I cooked the carcass too to pick the rest of the meat bits off.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment