Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 30

Breakfast; 2 eggs, breaded fried polenta. Wheat reserves are quite low. I will have to focus my diet on more cornmeal dishes. I used the polenta I made yesterday for this dish, and then made a bigger batch for tomorrow.

I will re-mill the bran I have to get more flour out of it, I am hoping there is enough flour content left in it to make noodles and crackers. I don't have a desire to eat bran cereal any more.

Lunch; you don't get to see a picture. It was the crockpot turkey from yesterday, in soup form.

Dinner; cream of fish soup, crackers. Yes, I said yesterday I wasn't going to make any more crackers, but another evening at a friend's necessitates snack foods. I have naught but crackers left. I had been planning to make this soup for a while. I found the recipe in the American Woman's Cookbook and thought it was worth a try. I was adding spices and put a bunch of curry in it. Too much! My soup tasted like grass. Half my remaining milk gone into a lousy dish. Ah, well, you can't win em all.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment